Mile High Behavioral Healthcare services
Call 303.825.8113 to discuss the Mile High Behavioral Healthcare program that provides the right service for your needs.
• Referrals, self-referrals or court-ordered referrals
• Programs for Veterans, women, men, LGBTQ individuals, single-parent families, men and women living with HIV and youth
• For individuals with mental illness, substance use disorders and co-occurring disorders
• For those with trauma, relationship issues, homelessness, gay men’s wellness issues and youth struggling to find their way
• Services include individual, family and group counseling, case management, treatment, relapse prevention and recovery services, risk-reduction, healthy relationship training, life skills coaching, DUI education and therapy
• Services for individuals returning from incarceration with substance use issues including assessment, referral, case management and treatment; substance use and mental health recovery support; and re-entry services
• Transitional shelter for single female veterans and male/female veterans with families
• Transitional short-term sheltering for eligible families
• Emergency adult overnight shelter
• Emergency family overnight shelter
• Behavioral healthcare offered to individuals residing in the shelter
Referral to services
For a confidential referral or to schedule an appointment call 303.8258113.